Kevin Humphrey Bio
Kevin Paul Humphrey
Hello you beautiful soul,
I am a soul journeying through life on Earth in this beautiful body, that goes by the name of Kevin Paul Humphrey.
I live in Buckinghamshire, England (UK) with my gorgeous wife Emma.
I think of myself as a Human Being, A Horse Rider, A Software Geek, A Coach for the HAVE IT ALL Life and a Digital Entrepreneur.
Like many of us I worked in corporate business for many years and for a number of reasons, one being the commute of 3 hours a day and the ache from my heart and soul to do something worth while, I looked and found a way to Freedom and to having it all in life without causing suffering to others.
I've had a long career in Information Technology or as people understand better "Computer's" (33 years in total), and you can see my career path on Linkedin
This career paid the bills and in the early days I enjoyed the work, yet over the years I'd become jaded and had started to really find it hard being stuck in the office, often in endless meetings.
I started to look at running a business using my computing and marketing skills. However I wanted to ensure those skills were current and started to look for a training course to hone the skills.
Eventually I found a digital training scheme and I signed up for an introduction video series. I then spoke to a real person and linked up with them on Facebook and over a period of weeks I reviewed the internet and found nothing but good comments about the training.
As per Kiam's famous catchphrase, "I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company", I bought into the training and now provide my own training and can supplement that with courses from the best of breed training available.
I started by studies in September 2014 and now understand digital marketing [ Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube, Linkedin & Pinterest ] and I keep my skills up to date through the Digital Experts Academy (DEA), a training platform that has people from all over the world on board.
Over the last few years I have also been working on my mindset and understanding my mind and my WHY. I've learnt how to be more present and to be less driven by what happens to me. I have more control over how I react to life, and that has made it very easy to choose each day to be Happy and Free of worry.
I've loved learning so much that I wanted to 'pay it forward' and I am now a coach myself and I offer with my partners, a complementary 10-day introduction, a100-day masterclass and year long and life long group and one-on-one coaching, so that you can find that moment of ultimate freedom, where you can be totally the true and authentic you.
It's always good to have a company motto and mine is .
"Escape, Tranquility and Competition".
I want to help other people to discover an Escape route from the status quo, that leads to a feeling of Tranquility and rest that in turn fires a competitiveness to gain the very best they can from life, so they can have it all.
So that you can get to know me a bit better I have answered 24 questions about me!
1. What is your eye colour:? Blue through Green depending on light and how tired my eyes are [ been told 2% of us have that trait!]
2. What is your favourite drink?: Gin, Tonic and slice of lime
3. What is your favourite song at the moment?: Pharrell Williams - Happy
4. What is your favourite food?: Full Roast dinner (Turkey, potatoes, peas, Brussels sprouts, parsnip, Yorkshire puddings, gravy)
5. What is the last thing you bought?: Bullet-proof coffee
6. Favourite book of all time?: I loved reading A Chimp Paradox (The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness)
7. Favourite Colour?: Recently chocolate brown, painted wall in it and purchased leather settee in the colour
8. Do you have any pets?: Yes one cat and two horses
9. Favourite Aftershave?: Issey Miyake
10. Favourite Holiday?: Really enjoyed a wedding in Sweden in Midsummer and two weeks in the sunshine in the Dominican Republic
11. Are you married?: Yes to the gorgeous Emma
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: yes, to Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Greece, United States, Jamaica, Dominican Republic.
13. Do you speak any other language?: English and Techie
14. How many siblings do you have?: A Younger sister and brother
15. What is your favourite store?: Porsche motors
16. Favourite restaurant?: The Old Thatch Pub in Adstock Buckinghamshire England
17. When was the last time you cried?:When my I received a text from my brother who had not talked to me for many years
18. Favourite Blog / Facebook page?: http://www.entrepreneur.com/
19. Favourite Movie?: The Italian Job (love the Mini Cooper chase 🙂 )
20. Favourite TV show?: Country File
21. PC or Mac?: Mac Pro
22. What phone do you have?:iPhone
23. How tall are you?: 6 feet 2 inches
24. Can you cook?: I am a great cook ;), curried fish balls my signature dish !!